Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Flash Tutorials for 2.7 and 2.8

I did happen to say I’ll be doing weekly summaries in this blog. But since the whole chapter is almost over, I kind of thought otherwise. I’ll post up another blog in the following days but for now I’m posting about the last two sections in the chapter.

Chapter 2.7 deals with limits and Chapter 2.8 deals with continuity. For the next few days you probably have those questions in your head and don’t want to voice it out. When I first started out hearing about limits and continuity, I didn’t understand it completely, and I admit it, I still don’t. So searching on the internet for possible good explanations was my first or second resort. (Yes, shame on me, my last resort is the teacher.) If you look on the right side of this blog, there are the links. Some of those links are useful, for practice questions, for good explanations, and for good definitions. I ask of you to take advantage of those links, they’re there for your use.

Remember your VARK results? If you’re multimodal, or you have one-two-three preferences, the link that I’m about to direct you to is a site where there are available flash tutorials on Limits and Continuity. They’re like Mr. K teaching. They use voice, text, math pictures, picture analogies, and straight out definitions. There are six flash tutorials on the site. Below are what the flash tutorials' titles are:

Chapter One: Limits and Continuity

Lesson 1: What is a Limit?
Lesson 2: When Does a Limit Exist?
Lesson 3: How do you evaluate limits?
Lesson 4: Limits and Infinity
Lesson 5: Continuity
Lesson 6: The Intermediate Value Theorem


Hope you guys like the tutorials, and have a better understanding about limits and continuity. Till my next summary, which might also be a Test summary. Or maybe I'll seperate those two. Eh, who knows what you'll see in this blog. For now, later days.

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, October 18, 2005, Blogger Mr. Kuropatwa said...

Sarah, you're better at this than I am! Those videos are fantastic! Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

site hit counter
Stats